Externable takes care of you backups automatically - they are taken every day and kept for 7 days. However you can take bakcups yourself on demand.
- Individual databases in the backup can be 4GB max but the total max size of the backup is 10GB
- Please note that those backups contain only your Externable portal instance, not Dynamics/Dataverse database
- Your backups are automatically taken every day. Both auto and triggered backups are retained for 7 days
- Backups are not available in trial subscriptions
How to take the backup
- To take the backup go to My Portals panel and to Bakcups tab and click Take Backup:
- Taking backup takes time, system shows you that your backup has been requested. When Backup is in progress you will get error when you try to take another one.
- You could minitor progress in restore backup view: